AWAKENINGS HOUSE is private sober living homes for women only, located in the residential area of the Westside of Jacksonville Florida.
• Women only 18 and older
• Able to physically and mentally work full-time (a grace period is given to seek employment)
• Willing to attend 12 Step Meetings/Obtain a sponsor
• Participate in weekly house meeting and ladies meeting
• Submit to random drug and alcohol screens
• Adhere to house rules and guidelines
• Limited use of antidepressants/mood stabilizers
• NOT accepting narcotic medications, opioids, benzodiazepines, methadone, gabapentin, kratom or any other herbal supplements
• Responsible for your own, meals, resources and assistance for foodstamps/ local food banks provided
What we offer:
• Affordable rent $145.00 (does not include meals)
• Room, board, utilities,
• Computer/internet access
• Drug/alcohol screens
• Linens and bedding
• Laundry on site
• Toiletries, personal products, clothing, if needed
• Bus passes
• Whole body spiritual/mental plan of action, to include resources for Yoga/Meditation
• Community Service opportunities
We strive to create the right conditions and environment so that women can focus on what is most important: STAYING CLEAN AND SOBER TO TRANSISTION BACK INTO SOCIETY WITH PURPOSE.
Copyright © 2018 Awakenings House, Inc.